Special Needs Software Training
We provide Special Needs Software Training in all the main disability software products. For many people with disabilities, computers can be the key to changing the quality of their lives by enabling them to communicate in print and via email, type letters, write emails, improve their coordination skills or just have fun.
Our trainers will come to your home or centre and, even will guide students of all abilities with understanding and patience, even for the most inexperienced users.
We offer a full training service and have a team of trainers experienced in training people with disabilities in the following products:
- Introduction to Computer Aids and Assistive Technology for Disabled Users
Visual Impairment Software
- Dolphin Supernova Access Suite
- Dolphin Supernova Reader (previously known as Lunar)
- Dolphin Supernova Magnifier Reader (previously known as Lunar Plus)
- Dolphin Guide
- Kurzweil 1000
- ClaroRead Plus and ClaroRead Standard
- Dolphin SaySo
- textHELP Read and Write
- Kurzweil 3000
- Communicate in Print
- Communicate: SymWriter
Voice Recognition Software
- Dragon Naturally Speaking Premium
- Dragon Naturally Speaking Professional
- Dragon with TalkingPoint
Contact Adapt-IT to discuss your Special Needs software training requirements.