Course Outline Dragon Naturally Speaking
Voice recognition software has developed significantly during the last few years such that it is now a very practical product for people with problems with mobility or dyslexia. This course is usually given on a one-to-one basis on the user’s own computer
Who should attend
- Special Needs teachers
- Special Needs Coordinators
- Installing and training voice.
- How to use Dragon effectively
- Opening and moving between applications.
- General Dictation and correcting errors
- Moving around documents.
- Formatting Text
- Building and editing vocabulary.
- Cutting and pasting
- Creating and editing commands
- Using the Mouse Grid
- Moving the mouse pointer and clicking the mouse
- Dragging objects
Application Specific Commands
- Using Dragon Naturally Speaking to navigate the internet
- Sending and receiving emails.
- Using Playback/ Text to Speech.
- Using Dragon with a Digital Recorder